Ramón Arratia invites you to the Event: Sustainability Without the Fluff
Monday August 1st from 12:30 to 2 pm at our Showroom in London. (lunch at 1230, discussion starts at 1pm sharp)
Join the discussion on:
* How to embed sustainability into your company
* Why a business case is more interesting when it goes beyond reputation, brand and internal engagement
* How to achieve higher margins, expand to adjacent markets and set barriers to entry
* Why product redesign can have a positive impact on the environment
* Different ways to extract value from sustainability
* How achieving a 98% carbon reduction is possible
* The circular economy in practice: what works and what is fluff.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7490 3960
Ramon Arratia is a sustainability director with 17 years of practical experience in corporate positions at multinational companies such as Interface, Vodafone and Ericsson. He was named by The Guardian newspaper as one of the world’s top sustainable business tweeters. He is a strong advocate of product sustainability through his popular blog (interfacecutthefluff) and gives 50 speeches a year on the subject. He campaigns for stronger and more efficient European regulation based on product standards, for revisiting corporate sustainability reporting and for many years he led the ‘Cut the Fluff’ campaign against labels, certificates, partial truths, marketing claims and all the components of the old sustainability beauty contest.
Ramon has an MBA from Warwick Business School, a MSC in Quality and Environment from Spain and a degree in chemistry. This mixture of business and technical education has given him a privileged perspective to understand both the geeks (LCA practitioners, academics, engineers) and the geezers (marketing, PR, sales, sustainability consultants).